Thursday, March 17, 2011


No pinching Anna today, not that you would want to anyways. She's too cute.

Ever since Anna hit the 6 month mark she is learning things so fast. My favorite thing lately is that she is starting to feed herself. As a first time Mom I am realizing how incredibly awesome this is. I have another 15 minutes where she is safe, contained, and entertained, while I can go do whatever I want. Yay :)

Also an update for the rest of us. Chase got a new job! He will be a Logistics Manager. You'll have to ask him what that means, but sounds pretty cool huh? We are moving back to the place where we first met. Yep, Utah County. It seems kind of weird to be moving back, but I would rather move there than lots of places.

2 comments:

  1. She just gets cuter everyday. Logan is sitting on my lap saying, "bay bay bay bay" (baby)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job!! I hope all is well for your big move! Anna is the cutest little gal in Utar County!

    ReplyDelete