Saturday, July 23, 2011

An incredibly rare moment

Anna is a very independent busy girl. No time for cuddling or rocking, especially with Mom. Dad gets to have those special moments. So here are a few pics only accomplished very close to bedtime and while drinking a bottle, because it doesn't happen under normal circumstances. (Notice the hair twirling)




To prove how rare this is I went into Anna's room about midnight to take a peek at my sweet baby. I had the urge to cradle her and figured I could since she was dead asleep. I picked her up walked her to the rocking chair and attempted to cuddle her. Although she never opened her eyes she never stopped wiggling and arching her back. My futile attempt lasted about five minutes when I had to give up and put her back in her crib. Most of the time I love her independence because it makes it way easier for me to take care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment