Sunday, November 7, 2010

GET THE 411 ON ANNA

She is smiling all the time now. It is the best. She always smiles at Chase when he sings to her (so precious) and I can get her to smile when I make frog noises. (Ribbet, ribbet) Although she is smiling a lot I have been trying to take a picture of it, but I am always one second too late. Until I took this picture. Victory!


So cute!



How can you not kiss this baby?


Anna falls asleep on her own really easily if she is sitting up. I have no idea why, otherwise she likes to be swaddled. Anna is now sleeping through the night. Awesome is an understatement. I feel like a new person and thought of having another kid in the future doesn't sound so crazy.


It's totally off center because I took the picture. Anna loves to sit on this pillow on our bed and watch her daddy get ready for work. She does it every day.


I love how puffy her hair gets right after her bath.

Anna is three months old. She has discovered that she can actually control her own hands, which means she is sucking on them most of the time. She loves when people talk to her and likes to talk back. Anna loves to be held up in the air like Superman. She could suck on her pacifier all day long (and I don't mind). She loves to be held by Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment