Friday, November 5, 2010

I DID IT!

I started a blog. I have been wanting to start a blog ever since Anna was born, but Chase and i could't think of a title for the longest time. So we settled on this one. I like it.
I think it will grow on Chase.

We have had a really fun weekend. Friday night we drove down to Provo to see our good friends the Cross's. Chase went to the basketball game with Stephen and Cindy and Anna and I hung out and met up with Sarah. I was excited to have them meet Anna.

Saturday My brother Coby and his wife Brandy came down for the Utah game. (Although it turned out to be a totally lame game.) I got to watch their beautiful baby girl. Maybe all aunts feel this way, but I adore my nieces and nephews. I used to live next to the oldest ones, but now I only get to see them a couple of times a year. I wish it was more.

Sunday we headed up to Ogden for a Jones family get together. Anna get to meet a lot more of her great aunts and uncles. And we, as at all Jones functions, ate some delicious food. I love eating other people's food.


Cousins! For young babies they actually played really well together.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO HAPPY to see you here in BLOGLAND! The Bloggerhood will be a better place with your cute blog in it. And I dig the title and background. Nice choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Yay! Sorry I'm days late letting you know I am happy you are blogging! What did Grandma's do before blogs! Thank you for posting lots and lots and lots of pictures of Anna. She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete