Thursday, December 9, 2010

Disneyland

I had no idea we were going to Disneyland until the day before. Trev scored us some tickets. Boo yah! I love theme parks, but I have a special place in my heart for all things Disney. I was a little nervous if it would be hard to take little Anna to Disneyland, but she actually went on some rides. Anna rode on Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion and Buzz Lightyear. Anna opted out of Space Mountain since she was tired, but she loved the other rides. Since it was Monday after Thanksgiving the park was dead and the longest we waited was about 20 minutes. We got to ride pretty much everything we wanted. It was a fabulous day.




Outside California Adventure



In line for the Haunted Mansion



A little afternoon nap in the stroller for Ben



Pirates of the Caribbean



Next to the Tower of Terror. I had never been on this before and I loved it!



And a close up

1 comment:

  1. Anna was so brave to go on the Tower of Terror! I think she was even bored by it! ha ha
    Thanks for giving us an awesome excuse to spend the day at Disneyland!!

    ReplyDelete