Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving Vacation Part 2

I didn't realize until after having Anna how much it means to a parent when people want to hold your baby. I love it! So I was feeling really good after Trevor and Liz got to hold and play with Anna. Even Ben liked to play with Anna. He called her "Onna" all weekend. So cute.

Aunt Liz









Benny, Liz, and Anna



I think Ben has got this babysitting thing down. Pacifier in, my job here is done :)



Aunt Liz let Anna borrow her Boppy pillow. They make all kinds of things for babies now.





Waking up with Daddy



Exercising in the man cave. Props to Trev for not letting Ben interrupt his workout.



Game Day. This picture was taken before our one point loss against the Utes. She and her daddy wasn't as happy after the game.











"Hi!"



"Have you guys ever laid in a Boppy. It's awesome."



People often comment on how alert Anna is. I love her beautiful, bright blue eyes.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute, and looks so much like a Jones. I wish we lived closer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Anna Anna. What a girl. She is such a doll. I love how much she is smiling and stuff. Wow, the ocean looked awesome (and so did the fried chicken!) What a fun Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete