Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Miss you Mom


Anna and Grams


Two wonderful weeks have come to an end. Mom, aka Grams, went back home to Denver. I am flying solo. It's pretty much how I thought having two kids would be. Which is why I wouldn't mind if my mom wanted to come back for a couple more weeks :)




Chad and Grams snuggling while Mom is blissfully napping




Anna loves Grams. They also shared a room while Grams was here. Anna became really attached to her roommate.




Snuggling before going to bed




This one is random, but I had to get a picture of Chase and Anna playing tug-o-war with her pacifier, it was hilarious. (In case any germophobes are reading this blog, Chase never put the pacifier in his mouth just the handle)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, real life stinks, huh? Well, I believe that in a few months, you'll feel a little less under water. I don't know if that seems encouraging or depressing... :)

    ReplyDelete