Tuesday, December 20, 2011

So Not Worth It

Wouldn't it be so fun to have just one or two cute Christmas pictures of the kids? That's what I thought. Turns out it's impossible to take a picture of a toddler and her baby brother. So for your enjoyment here are some pictures from the "adventure."


After putting a dress on Anna she kept trying to leave. (I think she thought it was time to go to church. Too bad it was only Wednesday.



I tried giving her a toy, but then I got no smiles.



This one is probably the best, but I just wanted one smiling picture



This picture says it all



Me: "Anna give the baby kisses"



Me: "Woa! Too much love"



This one is kind of cute, except it was taken at a weird angle.



One happy, one sad. Sigh


I already deleted over half of the pictures that since they were out of focus. Toddlers certainly like to toddle, especially during picture time





I did get one good pic

No comments:

Post a Comment